ASCO Solenoid Valves
ASCO solenoid valves are manufactured in the United Kingdom by ASCO (UK) Limited.
The range of valves 2, 3 and 4-way, manufactured by ASCO is widely acknowledged as the worlds largest selection.
Selection of the valve itself should be made on the basis of pipe and orifice sizes, form of flow (Normally Open - Normally Closed, Universal), media, materials compatible with the media, pressure and temperature ratings, housing type (General Purpose - Waterproof - Explosionproof) and voltage (AC or DC supply).
Replacement coils may be obtained by quoting the coil number (as marked on an existing coil) or by quoting the valve catalogue number and voltage / frequency.
Solenoid Valve Types:
• Proportional valves
• Solenoid valves 2/2 direct operated
• Solenoid valves 2/2 pilot operated
• Valves 2/2 pressure operated
• Solenoid valves 3/2 direct operated
• Solenoid valves 3/2 pilot operated
• Valves 3/2 pressure operated
• Valves 4/2 and 5/2 direct / pilot operated
• Special service valves
• Dust collector systems
• Engineering contractor valves
• NAMUR based valves
• Fuel dispensing
• Hot water and steam
• Combustible gas (EN 161) and oil
• Vacuum service
• Medical and analytical
• Magnetic latch
• Spool valve islands
• Explosion proof solenoids
• Solenoids, coils and accessories
ASCO Solenoid Valves are 100% tested and individually packaged, along with the relevant installation and maintenance sheet.
Spare parts kits and replacement coils are available for all valves.